CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 18, 2007

What a great summer!








Well, I am finally back to blogging.Sorry it has taken me awhile but there just has never has been a good "alone "time to do it.I first want to say, Thank you all for coming and visiting us.We had a WONDERFUL time seeing you all!!!You guys wore us out!It took us a couple of days to recover from all the visiting and fun activities.Samantha had the time of her life playing in the pool with her cousins.She keeps asking me about the "boys" and the "Girls".We keep telling her every ones name but by the time she finally knows who's who,they have left to go home!Dominic also enjoyed playing with the "girls".He really enjoyed teasing Sienna about who was going to push the baby stroller!
There hasn't been too much going on hear lately.Just the usual stuff, school,play dates,working around the house,&having family time.Things are probably going to be more hectic though starting this week though.David starts his college class on Monday, and he has started to teach "CERT" in Galt on Thursday nights.Then in September he will be teaching "CERT" in Elk Grove on Tuesday and Wednesday nights.So, that means he will be gone Monday through Thursdays from 5pm-10pm and also be working his normal 48 hour shifts!It will be crazy busy!
Well above is a few pics from the summer.Samantha getting her trophy from soccer, which she is very proud of.The pic of Dominic says it all, he is ALL boy and loves to get DIRTY!You need to view it big so you can see all the details.Its amazing he has sand on his eyelashes!He had a great time!The other pics are from the lake and Marine world.Sorry, I am still learning about all this blogging and trying to figure out how to arrange pics and captions.So be patient with me!Hope all have a great week!

5 comments:

Scott said...

Cute pictures! I am so glad that we got to see you guys for a little bit! Great job to Sam for getting a trophy! I am sorry that you will be husbandless in September. Sometimes I feel husbandless too. It's no fun.

Hollie said...

I'm glad we ended up spending more time together this time. We always enjoy hanging out with you. Way to go Sam in soccer! She's a go-getter and keeps up well with even my bigger boys. Dominic is such a handsome little guy, even with sand running from his nose!

Kerrie said...

Wow, it sounds like you are going to be a single mom for awhile. I feel your pain. Jake starts his hardest semester of the PhD program this week so I'll be practically on my own for the next four months.

That picture of Dominic is hilarious. I bet you are still finding grains of sand in odd places. Your kids are darling...and I'm so glad we got to spend time with you.

Donna said...

Those photos of Dominic are hilarious. I wondered why he had a sad face on sitting in the beach chair so I enlarged it and saw that he is covered in wet looking sand! All boy. And I also saw the sand on his eyelashes, etc. Looks like he had a great time in the sand. Those are fun photos. It was great having all of my kids and grandkids together at the same time. Wish we all lived closer so we could do it more often and maybe spaced out a little instead of trying to cram everything into one or two weeks. But hey, I'm not going to complain too much because I'm just happy to see everyone when I can.

Jennifer said...

It was great seeing you! We love hanging out with you guys and your kids are adorable. Wow, you guys are going to have a busy September. Does David get paid extra for teaching the Cert classes?