CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Update

Just wanted to let everyone know that Dominic did get his cast off on Thursday.We are happy it is off, but he is still walking like he has it on.They said that it will take awhile for him to walk "normal", he needs to build his muscles back up.We are just worried that he will develop a bad habit of walking with it out to the side.We will see, I am going to watch him and if he continues to walk funny I will call to see about maybe doing some physical therapy.


As you can see in the above photo, Dominic was trying out his chain saw on his first cast to see if he could get it off.

Also, please know that I do dress my kids.It seems a lot of Dominic's photos are of him in just a diaper.It is just easier with the cast to have him without bottoms.But also, my children just LOVE to be in just their underwear, I think it's a kid thing!

2 comments:

Donna said...

So glad he is free from the cast! I am sure he will be running around like a normal kid in no time! Soon he will be swimming in our pool! Love ya Donna

Maran said...

I am glad that Dominic's cast came off. I'm sure he'll be walking normal in no time. I think it's funny that he always seems to be in a diaper. It's definitely more comfortable that way:)If I could walk around in my underwear, I would.