CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cute video of Dominic

Here is a cute video of Dominic I took tonight.We are really excited because tomorrow morning he will get his cast off!!!!!!I am trying not to get too excited because there is always that possibility that he may need to wear it a little longer if it is still tender.It has been a long 5 weeks, I can't wait to give him a proper bath!He just can't wait to play in water again!I will keep everyone posted on the outcome!

3 comments:

Hollie said...

He is sooo cute! I can't wait to see you guys in a week and a half. I hope he got his cast off so we can swim, swim, swim together!!

Kerrie said...

Oh my goodness, I just want to squeeze him. He is so cute! I love his sweet little voice. It looks like he learned to get around pretty good with that huge cast. I hope it came off today.

Maran said...

What an adorable little boy Dominic is. I hope that cast came off. To answer your question on my blog, I usually read after I put Hannah down to bed. She goes to bed at 7pm, so I usually quickly clean up the kitchen and then read for the rest of the evening.