CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

All right I have been tagged so here goes!


5 Things on my list to do today:

Go to park with kids
Do laundry (this is pretty much on my to do list everyday!)
List some items on Ebay
Blog
Email people that I should have emailed awile ago


What would I do if I were suddenly a millionaire:

sell our house and buy a new one(somewhere with property)
give some money to family members(share the wealth)
Go on vacation/travel
Save some for retirement
Have a shopping spree at Costco(David and I always go in there wishing we can buy this and buy that, so it would feel good to be able to do it)



3 Bad Habits
putting things off(procrastinating)
Staying up too late
Starbucks

5 Places I've lived:


Sacramento,Ca
Elk Grove, CA


5 Jobs I've had

ride attendant at Funderland in Land Park
Cottage bakery
Raleys
Mommy

5 Things people don't know about me:

I am a private person

I enjoy shopping by myself.David does not like to shop alone, me on the other hand I could spend the whole day by myself and have a pretty good time!

I am stubborn!Just ask David, the only bad thing is David is just as stubborn and we also are seeing that trait in our children.

I love the rain!Even as a child I loved it, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, corny I know!I do have to say since having children I am not as fond of rainy days in, with children bouncy off the walls.

I love country music.Always have since I was just a youngin', grew up listening to Barbara Mandrell(I was country,when country wasnt cool) and Alabama.Proably none of you know who they are!



Where will I be in ten years:

Wow, ten years, lets see Sam will be 14 Dominic 12.I will proably be going out of mind dealing with all the teenage drama.I hope we will be living somewhere else in California(ElDorado Hills possibly).I hope we have been able to travel and take the kids to places they have never seen,also us too.Just to be happy and all together enjoying life!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks for doing the tag. I learned some things about you that I didn't know. Yes, I also now like Country music and I remember Barbara Mandrell (and her sisters) and I still like Alabama. That was fun to read.

Jennifer said...

I have your first two bad habits. I also remember Barbara Mandrell. I used to pretend like I was her and Kerrie and Hollie were her sisters. Fun tag!

Jennifer said...

PS- I also like shopping by myself.
It is going to be interesting to see our lives over the next ten years. teenagers. crazy.

Hollie said...

Hey! I didn't know you were a country fan. That was fun to read. Thanks for sharing.