CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Its been awhile....








Wow, its been awhile since the last time I blogged.Sorry about that.We have all been OK here.We have been battling colds the last 2 weeks but we are all pretty much better now.Also, it has been kinda crazy around here, David has been working so much, I feel like I am a single mom.I cant wait till November when he will be done teaching CERT.They money is good but we do miss him.There has been some exciting things going on here, first David and I celebrated our 5Th wedding anniversary this month.Time has sure gone by fast.We had a great night out.My parents took the kids for the night so we went out to dinner to the "Melting Pot".Its a pretty fancy fondue restaurant.It was a fun experience, we had a 4 course meal, a appetiser, where you choose the kind of cheese you want to dip in, they make your fondue in front of you and bring all kinds of things to dip.Then you get a salad,followed by all kinds of meats,pot stickers,raviolis,&vegetables.You dip them in a broth and cook them yourself at your table.They also give you 10 different kinds of dipping sauces.The dessert was the best part.We got the smore chocolate pot, and they give you cheesecake,fruit,covered marshmallows,graham crackers,brownies and pound cake to dip.It was heaven!!!
We also had some other fun things going on.We had grandma and grandpa Price over for a BBQ one Sunday.Our park behind our house finally opened,went to the Harvest festival, and also to a wedding.The wedding was a fellow co-worker of Davids.Sam had a blast especially because they had a candy bar.Where you can help yourself to all kinds of candy.Every kids dream!Well, I will be posting again soon, this Thursday we are going to the pumpkin patch with Sam's school so I will take pics and post!

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Life sounds crazy but fun for you guys. It looks like you keep busy and meanwhile your kids just keep getting bigger! They look like they've grown since I last saw them. Cute kids!!

Scott said...

That Melting Pot place sounds delicious. Maybe Scott and I will have to go to the one here in Salt Lake. My mouth was watering when I was reading your blog. Your kids really are growing up so fast. Sam's hair looks blonder and blonder every time I see new pictures of her. They could be little models.

Donna said...

Everyone is on this blog except for you Jill! I'll bet you looked really cute on your date. That melting pot sounds like fun. Where is it? Maybe I'll go for my birthday. The picture of David and Sam is gorgeous of both of them. They really are growing up fast.